Re: [Healeys] A Conversation with Gerry Coker

To: Gilbert Gauthier <comkanuk@cgocable.ca>, ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Conversation with Gerry Coker
From: John H <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:39:08 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
You can meet Gerry Coker and his wife in late October at our event...SE
Classic XXV.  What a better special guest for Healey people than the designer
himself?  Open to all Healey lovers and all Healey Club members.

October 20 b October 23, 2011
Lake Guntersville State Park Resort, AL (NE corner of AL)
Southeastern Classic XXV Hosted by the Atlanta AHCA.

Special Guests: Gerry Coker (designer of Healeys), Marian Coker and Reid
Trummel (editor of Healey Marque)

Contact Sander Slomovic or Debbie Harrington at 678.595.5022 or
dhands@gmail.com for more information.  Get the Registration Form at:
www.atlantahealeys.org.

This is the 25th year for SE Classic!   Expect to see 100+ Healeys at this
Healey only event!

We have reserved the entire lodge for our Healey friends.  The lodge overlooks
Lake Guntersville and the mountains. Expect to see beautiful fall colors and
enjoy cooler weather this time of year.

We are planning many fun events: a Rallye through the mountains, a Popular Car
Show, Gymkhana, Arts/Crafts and Funkhana.  This regional event will be like a
mini-Conclave or Rendezvous!

Register Now and then Book Your Room for this once in a lifetime event!
Hint- Register early for best rooms!

Thanks,

John Homonek
Atlanta AHCA