[Healeys] Metallic Golden Beige BJ8 in Connecticut

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Metallic Golden Beige BJ8 in Connecticut
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:36:37 -0400
Hello, Connecticutian (or even New Englandian) Healey experts on the list.

I met someone at The Gathering in Dobson, NC on Saturday who has the
interest and the means to get into Healeying.   He is looking for a good
driver BJ8.  I volunteered to help however I could, and this morning he
contacted me about HBJ8L/41351, one of the original 551 Metallic Golden
Beige cars that is for sale at F40 Motor Sports in Portland, CT.  He would
like to find someone in the area who might be willing to go have a look at
the car for him and provide an honest and knowledgeable assessment of it.

Could I see a show of hands of those who might be willing to do this?

Thanks!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry