Re: [Healeys] Air compressors, Soda blasting, etc

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Air compressors, Soda blasting, etc
From: Jose Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:52:50 -0500
I discovered soda blasting a few years ago.... And it was the best ....
Only one down side....

You need a BIG compressor.
I tried the cheap soda blaster and you need a bigger compressor than if you
use the speed blaster. Main reason: speed blaster is by gravity the cheap soda
blaster is by suction or venturi.

I had a 6 gallon compressor and I used a few times with the speed blaster and
it worked ok, you just need to let the compressor fill the tank very often,
but it blasts the soda... With the same compressor the cheap blaster would not
even blow soda.

Now I have a 40 gallon compressor and te speed blaster works super and i once
tried the cheap blaster and it worked, but with the big compressor.

Speed blaster is 40 bucks in amazon or harbor freight and it works ok with
your 8 gallon compressor.

Jose

Sent from my iPad