Re: [Healeys] Loud Metallic Click

To: "'Chris Dimmock'" <austin.healey@gmail.com>, "'Patrick and Caroline
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Loud Metallic Click
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:44:35 -0400
Patrick,

Also check the front pulley, ad locking washer key way for wear or a crack.
I had one doing that once and at low revs the front pulley was sounding like
that with the key. The front pulley nut had come loose, wiping the keyed tab
off the locking washer and allowing everything to come slightly loose and
chew each other.

Rich