[Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

To: "healeys @autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys
From: Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:12:17 -0400
Does anyone know if a stainless steel fuel tank is available for a BJ8, and
where can I get one?

Some sites on the net are saying that aluminum gasoline tanks in boats will
severely corrode if ethanol-gasoline blends start to exceed the current 10%
ethanol.

As 15% ethanol is soon to become the minimum with a 20% ethanol mix probably
just around the corner, and with my old steel tank giving problems, I'm
looking for a trouble free long term solution - stainless steel.
-David Murphy
Dearborn Michigan
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html