[Healeys] Auto Registration

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Auto Registration
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:52:43 -0400
Ok Boys and Girls - A recent thread was asking questions about the
registration procedure in a certain state for a collector car. I have added
a section to the "Important Links" page on my site which has links to each
states procedures, requirements, etc. Please note that I do not list the
requirements on the site only a link to the state as they seem to change
their requirements often and for no reason at all and I just do not want to
have to keep up with the whims of politicians. I am still researching five
states.

It ain't easy! But, at least, this may point you in the right direction.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html