[Healeys] April Fools Joke

Subject: [Healeys] April Fools Joke
From: mgcharlie at comcast.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 21:04:32 -0400
Jack,
I have no dog in this fight because I don't have an MGC, though I do
have an MGB.  Your MGC is 9 years newer than your Healey.  Are you
saying that even then the Healey wins out?  That is amazing to me.
I definitely would say that the Healey is better looking, though the MG
is also a good looking car.  I've never heard an MGC that sounds as good
as a Healey.  What else?
Thanks.
Charlie