[Healeys] BN2body assy order

Subject: [Healeys] BN2body assy order
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 20:04:15 -0400
Jose,

I like to install the dash first and therefore have open access to the
routing of all the wiring, capillary line, oil pressure line etc. while
standing over the car. However, I have installed the dash later and it's not
that much more difficult. If the dash is installed later, you will have to
simply place some appropriate padding on the floor and lie face up with your
back on the floor, your head in the driver's foot well and your legs draped
up over the rear of the car (shoes off to prevent scratching anything, while
you work over your head to install things.
Of course that's precisely when the phone, situated across the shop, will
ring!

Rich