[Healeys] Leaking rear carb

Subject: [Healeys] Leaking rear carb
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:30:56 -0700
Most likely torn diaphram.. unless you can tell exactly where leak is. HD 6
two carb, or HS4 TRI CARB?
If HS4, could leaking hose on bottom.
Any way you look at it, it needs to come off for repair

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write