[Healeys] Dual fuel pumps

Subject: [Healeys] Dual fuel pumps
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:52:45 +1000
Call me old fashioned, but I have a double ended SU pump. Connected
via a bugeye sprite indicator switch. Which gives
3 states.... More later
Yea not fully redundant.
Just filter in front, and behind, the pump.
But it's the points that fail first. Then you have no fuel.
Then you flick a switch, to the other " Pump@?
And webers like low fuel pressure, as do SU's .
And my only fuel pump related issues in the past 30 yrs were from
solid state facet pumps.
Yes. Your mileage may vary. And your reliability too.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone