[Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook

Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:37:54 EDT
The owners manual with my car, BN1 #598 is also a September 1953 issue and
it has:
PUBLICATION NO. 996 printed on a small piece of paper and glued to the
front page. My guess is the 996 wasn't even printed on the page and was  added
later by someone gluing in this piece of paper.
    Mistakes happen, as with my BODY PRODUCTION CARD  from the factory, in
the C.A.B. SERIAL box in the upper left that my car is a  B.M.1. type
written on the form.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 4/20/2011 9:23:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,