[Healeys] FW: 100 M color

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: 100 M color
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 10:31:38 -0400
Hello Randy,

Further to my note below, I should point out that to give this ratio some
perspective, I have just counted up the number of Le Mans kit equipped and
factory M cars currently in the Hundred Registry that I maintain indicates
the following:

BN1 Le Mans kit installed: 40
BN1 Le Mans kit installed at Warwick: 2
BN2 Le Mans kit installed: 43
Factory BN2M: 127

Please note that these numbers are what I have gathered in the Hundred
Registry and do not reflect the data gathered and maintained by Bill Meade
in his independent 100/M and Le Mans Registry.

Rich Chrysler
Hundred Registrar