Re: [Healeys] Spare tire hold-down

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spare tire hold-down
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 01:11:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/11 1:30:22 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> I tried Heritage, they don't do them. I'm close to going to Wal-Mart and
> buying a work belt.
>
> Hey Rich, how about if you call Martin and tell him it's for you, then you
> send it to me? Yes, I'll pay your finders fee!
>
> Regards,
> Dan

The Coachman's Loops are available through Moss (or were last time I
looked. Check with the local Harley-Davidson dealer and find a shop that makes
custom saddle-bags, and other leather trim. Roller buckles at least similar to
the originals should be relatively easy to find, and riveted belt straps
would be simple for them to make.

Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html