Re: [Healeys] matching

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] matching
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:49:56 -0500
I stayed positive ground but the prior owner had gone negative with an
original radio he could not figure why did not work.  When I had the car
apart I notice a polarity switch on the back or side that said
positive/negative so you could go either way and still use your original
radio as well.  He ran the car more than a few years as negative ground and
then I switched back.  Radio works fine.
Dan