[Healeys] Can't get the Healey started

Subject: [Healeys] Can't get the Healey started
From: go2ghill at aol.com (Greg Hill)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 23:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
Having a problem starting the 100-6. It all began because it took several
tries to get the starter to kick in. After reading a post on a similar
problem, I took the advice and replaced the solenoid. On the first try the
starter seemed to jam, so I took it out and attached the battery, it seemed to
run fine. I put it back in, but now, all I get is that annoying clicking when
pushing the starter. When I couldn't get it to start, I had to get my wife to
help push the Healey back up the driveway into the garage. She is done with
that, so need advice on what to do.
Greg Hill
58' BN4