[Healeys] Friday funny: Why men shouldn't be Agony Aunts ...

Subject: [Healeys] Friday funny: Why men shouldn't be Agony Aunts ...
From: Paull at glasgows.co.uk (Paul Leeks)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:53:45 +0100
One for the list ...

Dear Jim,

I left home for work last week and after less than a mile my car stalled and
wouldn't start.  So I walked back to our home to find my husband in bed with
our 19 year old babysitter.  They announced that the affair had been going on
for two years and that they were deeply in love.  Please can you help me?
I'm in complete despair!

Dear reader:

The most common cause of vehicles breaking down in the first mile is dirt in
the fuel lines; I would definitely check that first.

I hope this helps

Cheers, Jim

... I now look forward to a nice long thread on the most likely reason the
car stalled ... :-)

Paul Leeks

100/6 BN4