[Healeys] trans problem

Subject: [Healeys] trans problem
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:15:08 -0500
Just a FYI & FWIW & YMMV, Ira, but.............

<< Did you use alignment tool to center clutch disk? >>

that shouldn't matter.  I haven't used one in decades <G> !!
the "wrong" end of a Snap-On 3/8" Drive chrome ratchet wrench
does the 'job' just fine.

Add to the mix, that in same time-frame, when a disc has been
off-center, there is no way on God's Green earth the clutch
cover will pull down FLUSH & properly with the flywheel because
1st motion shaft 'hangs' on the disc.  Yep, BTDT - SB Chebbie <G>!

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
     Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !

PS:  My vote is with Kees; disc backwards.