[Healeys] leathers

Subject: [Healeys] leathers
From: peter.svilans at rogers.com (Peter Svilans)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:44:13 -0400
Mike,

I love the British Car smell as well.   It takes me back to a misspent youth
opening the doors of old Austin sedans moldering in junkyards.

The distinctive smell is a combination of all the natural materials used, but
the leather smell itself can be isolated.  This company sells the "true"
leather fragrance in an air freshener, or in a bigger pad you put under your
seat, and in their leather conditioner which also has that elusive aroma.

Leather is a complicated subject and reading their website in detail is
worthwhile.

http://www.liquidleather.com/

Best
Peter