[Healeys] Healey MK4 V8 Prototype for sale

Subject: [Healeys] Healey MK4 V8 Prototype for sale
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:47:43 +0200
Recently I saw an advertisement in a British classic magazine from a
couple of years ago for HMC, appealingly with a earlier connections with
Geoffrey Healey. This HMC company made GRP AH replica's and modified
(widened) versions of which the vehicle on offer is one. There were
various engine and body options I believe of which the Rover V8 in
various forms was one.
The level of finish was variable I believe. The version I saw some years
ago was very well finished and even the paneling was second to none
which is rare for a fiberglass car.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]