[Healeys] Cars with speed

Subject: [Healeys] Cars with speed
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:14:26 +0200
Hi
Last weekend we attended a little course, education, instruction, well
call it what you like, an event where we were able to get to know our
vehicles in tracklike circumstances, without the disturbance of normal
traffic. With a proper instructor who tought us to attack corners in the
right way and things like that.
The event was arranged by the MG Club over here and they invited people
from other clubs as well. One of the participants where there with a
camera. Se this link if you're interested of what we are doing over
here. http://se.myalbum.com/Inbjudan=PACT7RVB
BTW. The white over blue MkII is yours truly.

Best, Per in Sweden