Re: [Healeys] high altitude driving

To: warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] high altitude driving
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:09:17 +0200
It will hardly be necessary to adjust the SU's to compensate for passes
with high altitudes. The system of the SU causes them to adjust to lower
air pressure more or less automatically. Anyway, you will only be on
high altitudes for a very short time and it should not be a problem.
Even on DellOrtos or Webers it would not be a problem. I live below  sea
level; and I have taken my DellOrto equipped car up to 9500ft several
times and never encountered problems.
Leave well alone.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html