Re: [Healeys] Sunoco Ad

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sunoco Ad
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
And I can confirm this from personal experience in the 60's.

Back in the mid 60's I worked for a British American Oil [BA]* refinery in
Clarkson, Ontario.  Among the jobs I did, one was in the 'Scale House' in
which we weighed all the truck tankers in & out.  We had brand tankers and
general tankers in all the time.  Even with the general tankers, one of the
items we logged was the destination.  Short line: various  companies and/or
brands all used the closest refinery.

* which became Gulf Canada and then Petro Canada

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada                     - Keep Smiling,
Murphy Lives