Re: [Healeys] Musings

To: "I Erbs" <eyera3@gmail.com>, "Michael MacLean"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Musings
From: "Jonas Payne" <JPayne@ThorCon.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 21:24:19 -0700
HaHaHaHaHa

I'm 39,  I've been doing the "british car thing" for 12 years.  My dad,
after a doing his bit to raise his family and then doing "his thing" has
come to me and said that his dream growing up was to own an AH3000 while
growing up, and putting himself through school, supporting his family
and then "his".    It was always on the back burner till now.

The tables have turned - I've gone from being his apprentice on
countless surveying and construction projects to him being mine on the
restoration of his AH.

Wouldn't trade it for the world, but OMG do we have some "shop" issues
to deal with...........

We are having a bast, and enjoying ourselves mightily.

 Don't think for an instant that the age/experience/wisdom thing works
in one direction.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084