Re: [Healeys] refill a radiator?

To: raymead@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] refill a radiator?
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:07:08 -0700
MIX your h2o anti freeze formula with distilled water. Fill radiTor , leave
cap off, top off after thermostat opens and water goes through engine and
heater. When level stabllizes put on rad cap.  Run for z whule. Shut off
cool down. The open and top off. Be sure engine is cool before opening cap.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Jun 11, 2011 3:02 PM, <raymead@comcast.net> wrote:
> hello all,
>

> I just replaced the radiator - so I totally drained the system.
> It is now time to refill the system (radiator, engine, heater, etc., etc)
and
> I was wondering if there is some sort of "process" that is recommended??
>

> Something like (for example):B Fill it part way, start the car, let the
water
> start circulating, add more water, etc., etc, or something like that?B B
Or