Re: [Healeys] Trip to Belgium

To: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trip to Belgium
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:38:19 +0000 (UTC)
Jack,

Does he have a website (I'd like to check it out)?

I think Geoff Healey wanted to go with thicker metal for the 6-cyl chassis, but
the BMC beancounters wouldn't allow it.

Does your car feel more rigid than a Healey with a stock chassis?

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

There's a guy in Holland who also manufactures Healey frames (from 2 mm thick
sheet compared to the original 1.6 mm). I have one under my car.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432