[Healeys] Jule Frame - Part One

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Jule Frame - Part One
From: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:38:59 -0400
I hate to get in this, as I have chosen not to do so when the subject has come
up previously. However, let me just say that IF you are willing to sacrifice
originality and you want a great (as in rock solid stability) ride with zero
scuttle shake, then Marty's frame is a wonderful way to go. I cannot compare it
to other contemporary options that are on the market - I can compare it to MY
original BT7. Without equivocation I can say that the ride is significantly
improved. For me the true test of these things is the answer to the question:
would you do it again? The answer from me is "yes."

In my opinion, the frame change doesn't make the car better or worse - it makes
it different. And for me, perhaps not for you, different is better. You see, I
think that great answer to most all questions works here, too. That answer is,
"It all depends." In this case it all depends on you and what you want, and
isn't that the real beauty of these cars and of this hobby?

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html