Re: [Healeys] rendezvous weather.

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rendezvous weather.
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:09:52 -0700
Wow, I am such a tool!

Here I am planning the family summer road trip, only to realize we'll
be in the Vancouver area right around Rendezvous.

Now I have to go bargain with SWMBO to see if we can wrangle time to stop by.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html