Re: [Healeys] Parts catalog PDFs

To: "'Jody Kerr'" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Parts catalog PDFs
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:11:27 -0400
Jody, a few years ago John P. New was producing copies of the factory parts
manuals on CD.  I got one for BJ7/BJ8, which he did first.  I don't know if
he actually produced similar CDs for other models.  I do know that someone
in Europe got the BJ7/BJ8 manual from him recently.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA