Re: [Healeys] column bolt thread

To: Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] column bolt thread
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:07:34 -0400
Curt,

I don't know if the BN1 column thread is the same as one on the 6
cylinder non-adjustable column.

I shouldn't have said that 13/16-20 is a valid size, as I haven't looked
for a chart that lists it.  I went by the fact that there's a 13/16-20
BSC die listed at British Tools and Fasteners -
http://www.britishfasteners.com/index.php?crn=263 - at the bottom of the
list (item 5735).

Sorry,

Bob Haskell