Re: [Healeys] Fatal Healey Accident

To: e-wilkins@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fatal Healey Accident
From: dwflagg@juno.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:27:45 -0400
If you go to the Channel 9 (Syracuse) web site and listen to the news
piece on the accident, you come away with the impression that the New
York State (former resident) DOT is doing a CYA about proper warning
signs, etc. It seems that during the winter they plowed up to the barrier
at the bridge, which was run into by a number of residents. Many had
complained prior to this tragedy. The car does not appear badly damaged,
but looking at the windscreen it would seem they suffered serious head
injuries.

It is a sad and tragic event, seemingly the result of unfortunate
circumstances.

Doug

> Here's an ad placement based on my preferences... eerie
>
> http://ewilkins.com/lespaul/stuff/healey_crash_moss.png
>
> On Jun 25, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Patton Dickson wrote:
>
> > I don't know if anyone posted this earlier in the week.   Prayers
> go
> > out to the victims and their families

http://oneidadispatch.com/articles/2011/06/21/news/doc4dff51dc5f75d658262
173.txt