Re: [Healeys] Airbags (was Re: Fatal Healey Accident)

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Airbags (was Re: Fatal Healey Accident)
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:07:23 -0700
I'm no forensics expert, but from the stories and pics of this
particular crash, it would appear as though the windscreen was torn
off possibly at the first collision where the massive trauma rendered
the unfortunate passengers unable to control vehicle through the
subsequent impacts.

No airbag or collapsable steering column would have helped.

Wilko