Re: [Healeys] What the Heck !?!

To: "Mike Slechta" <mslechta@chartermi.net>, "Michael MacLean"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What the Heck !?!
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:02:05 +1000
There was a similar thing marketed in Oz when the "unleaded crisis" first
hit - called the Fuelstar - and inline canister of tin pellets. I'm ashamed
to say I did put one in my Daimler 2.5 litre V8, before the UK Daimler club
said they'd run on unleaded, no trouble. Beauty of these things from a
marketer's point of view is that it's very hard to prove/disprove efficacy
over any reasonable period!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz