Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Braking system

To: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Braking system
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:26:14 +0200
Please dont tke me wrong. I dont want to seem negative. Just take my ideas
as "thoughts".

Playing with the brakes is not realy something that can be taken easy.
Designing a full system needs to deal with many aspects (sizing of the
cylinders, balance, fluid type, brake pipe lenght, pressure control etc). If
I am asked, I would leave this task for thoose who have experience and
education like Denis Welch. OR the factory itself. In my opinion any car
which is used as intended would be safe enough with production brakes. Only
thing is that they need to be in A1 condition.

Again sorry if I am negative.

Gergo