[Healeys] Fw: Re: Canadian 'Vintage' race Healey for Auction

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Re: Canadian 'Vintage' race Healey for Auction
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:08:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Derek;  First, congratualation on your recent venture in your 100-6.  It
sounds like you are having a great time.

Regarding the Healey up for auction, I do believe the writeup about it is
valid.  I have attached a number of articles about the car 'in-the-day'.[Yes,
I know they will be stripped from the list. If interested, drop me a note.]
In 2005 I exchanged a number of emails with Bill Bolton about the car and sent
him considerable information about it.

In the auction writeup there is one mistake I noticed and that is the spelling
of Dennis Profit; should be Prophet.  Dennis has been a long time vendor at
the Ancaster British Car Flea Market and we had a quick talk at this years
event.  Sometime during the summer I hope to get together with him and get
some more stories of the racing 50's & 60's.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
   - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives