[Healeys] high altitude

Subject: [Healeys] high altitude
From: tahoehealey at hotmail.com (Richard Kahn)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:34:20 -0700
I live at 6500 ft and have litlle problem going down to sea-level but I'm only
a little over half-way up to where you are going. I'd lean it 1/4 turn. The
big problem will be you folks. Drink lots of water and very little alcohol
(sorry). Take it easy the first day. Air will be dry so use a lot of Chapstick
and lotions. Squeeze all your plastic bottles or they will expand and make a
mess. If you take heart medicines or glaucoma drops talk to your doctor before
you go. Your tires will expand and you may want to drop a pound or two until
you get back down to lower altitude. Have fun, you guys. I'm going to
Vancouver, WA myself. I would have loved to go to both but no time.
Rich Kahn