[Healeys] another heater question

Subject: [Healeys] another heater question
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:01:37 -0700
I am installing my heater today.
do I need to have a gasket or ? between the back air opening and the
bulkhead? If so is it foam stuff or a gasket? Can I use the Dynamat type
stuff to fill the gap?
Thanks. 20 days to Rendezvous.
still need to:
hook up heater and wire harness
get carbs back form rebuilder, install, hook up cable throttle,
finish door locks and hang doors,
install seats.....
sort out any starting/electrical issues....
Plus I have just begun a new business partnership and I am working during
the day.....
at least my family knows where I am at night :)

--
Ira Erbs
IT CONSULTANT

 We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein