[Healeys] Smiths Instruments in Big Healey

Subject: [Healeys] Smiths Instruments in Big Healey
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Per;  Here are a couple of files with the history of Smiths Instruments in
the Big Healey.
The files can also be found at the Austin Healey Club of Southern Ontario web
site.

Links are below.
http://www.ahcso.com/pdfs/S.%20Smith%20&%20Sons-Austin%20Healey.pdf

http://www.ahcso.com/pdfs/smiths_parts_list_austin_healey_big.pdf

Hope these help you.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada                    - Keep Smiling,
Murphy Lives