[Healeys] driving lights

Subject: [Healeys] driving lights
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:45:59 -0700
Back in day when we wanted some serious light, we found some aircraft
landing light bulbs at a local surplus store.  Went to Pep-Boys and bought
some cheap "fog lights" and threw away the bulbs and installed the aircraft
landing light bulbs.
Bright.  Seriously bright.  We are talking reflecting off road signs at 2+
miles bright.
They were so bright we used to only use one, as 2 was overkill.
I guess you would source them at a aircraft store, these were about 5" round
with a clear lens.
Rick