[Healeys] Sunoco poster

Subject: [Healeys] Sunoco poster
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:19:58 -0400
Ever since it was noted on this list that Sunoco has a poster (and heading
on a web site) featuring what appears to be an Austin Healey I have been
trying to contact them both by email and phone to ascertain if it is
possible to purchase the advertising posters. Today I reached on the phone a
person by the name of Charlie Valis who apparently is in charge of their
advertising department. (that will serve him for not having a secretary
screen his calls!) He will see if it is possible to have some of these
posters available for purchase. He promises to get back to me by the end of
the week.

We shall see.

 John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ