[Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:02:15 -0700
re: "Perhaps people should remember if you don't have anything nice to say than
you shouldn't say anything."

That's rich, coming from the guy who all but called Healeys not re-framed with
a Jule frame death traps (and their
owner/drivers irresponsible miscreants).

Perhaps you should say 'If you don't have anything nice to say, or you can't
make money off it, then you shouldn't say
anything.'

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net