[Healeys] FW: Sunoco poster

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Sunoco poster
From: healeyguy at aol.com (healeyguy at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:32:16 -0400
John
I stopped in at a Sunoco station to fill the wife's Cube last night.  Have not
been to that area since moving east so I didn't even know we had a Sunoco
station. Asked the nice lady behind the convenience  store counter what they
will do with the Free Gas 5000 ( with a red, almost Austin Healey on it )
posters when the promotion is over. They have them displayed in at least 8
places around the station. She wasn't sure but gave me a number to call. Seems
that the posters are changed out periodically.  Hoping to get a couple that
way but if the signed copies are going to be available put me on the list....
Aloha
Perry