[Healeys] Goodbye

Subject: [Healeys] Goodbye
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:05:24 +0200
Jaap

Very sorry to hear that you no longer have a Healey, but no need for you to
leave the list. I went through a period of about 2 years, of being on the
list but not having a car. Things will change, you'll finally sell a house
and get another Healey, and you will still have maintained contact with
everyone.

all the best

Derek