[Healeys] interior question

Subject: [Healeys] interior question
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:04:30 -0700
I sent the following email to MossMotors, technical, but hopefully someone
out there can answer more quickly...

<Hello,
 I have Austin Healey 3000 BT7. I bought an interior kit from you through a
vendor.
I am working on my doors. I am installing the door lining panels. It would
seem that I got two of the same handed upper panels. They both have the
notch on the same end and the wider side on the opposing end. It would seem
that there needs to be a right and left door piece. Can you send photos of
how they should be installed?
A friend is coming over Friday to help, but he has only interior knowledge
and not Healey specific knowledge.
Thanks>

--
Ira Erbs
IT CONSULTANT

 We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein