[Healeys] Distributor direction

Subject: [Healeys] Distributor direction
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich C)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:59:35 -0400
Ira,

>From #1 lead, looking straight down on top of the distributor, the rotor on
its shaft is going counter clockwise, therefore you'll have 1,5,3,6,4 and
then 2. Therefore 2 would be just to the right (clockwise) of #1. Check out
this picture. Your BT7 distributor cap and wires should look like this, and
note that if you consider the coil lead as being at 12 o'clock, then #1
should always be at 1 o'clock. Makes things easy to remember.

Rich