[Healeys] First start

Subject: [Healeys] First start
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:35:21 -0400
References: <BANLkTiknPUTqdZ8esfUGBoFwXkGBHK8-bg@mail.gmail.com> <4E9D161D2AF9984C94D841B0A0D5A1160E142E@dw01.ruda.local> <BANLkTinmO8Oj344JT-zumrX=x22XBTjezg@mail.gmail.com> <336593490-1309277829-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1588419017-@b3.c3.bise6.blackberry> <BANLkTim1TwV1M3LZsRZd=JCz16kvSXkrKQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinvN6SWcbqvxpqSFScnErR0qtp57g@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTik46EmZXQZbOy2_8LwSWkZgSUAiCA@mail.gmail.com>
Gergo,

Excellent and congratulations!

Rich