[Healeys] Colorado Springs Conclave

Subject: [Healeys] Colorado Springs Conclave
From: bn1 at pacbell.net (Mr. Bill)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:27:38 -0700
David, I hope you don't believe in truth in advertising because Green
River certainly is more like the Mississippi's nickname of The Big
Muddy.  We stopped there in the BN1 in '82 on the way to Snowmass, CO
for the 30th Anniversary.  There were black beetles larger than your big
toe floating in the pool! It was so hot we just swam around them.  But,
as with all Healey road trips, in the end and after a couple of beers,
you'll remember it as one of the greatest trips you ever had!

And Dan, I'm afraid I can show my age even a little more.  I attended
the national Boy Scout Jamboree there in 1960. (How about that, Ira?)

Cheers and a great trip all of you Healeyites!  I am VERY jealous.

Bill
'53 BN1
'61 BT7