Re: [Healeys] Electronic Ignition

To: =?utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBhbmQgQ2Fyb2xpbmUgUXVpbm4=?=
Subject: Re: [Healeys] =?utf-8?q?Electronic_Ignition?=
From: "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2011 10:22:05 +0200
Patrick,

depending on what kind of electronic ignition you're looking for, you may want
to have a look onto our site:

http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p6786 and
http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p7296 (which is for a TR6
distributor but can be done to a Healey distributor as well)

Please find attached an installation manual (which the list won't get as
attachments will be stripped) for a newly developed electronic distributor. You
have the possibility to program your own advance curves into the distributor
via laptop and USB-cable.

If you need more info or should you have any questions, drop me a line. We're a
123ignition dealership.

Best regards

Eric
brits-n-pieces.com

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Von     Patrick and Caroline Quinn [p_cquinn@tpg.com.au]
An      [healeys@autox.team.net]
CC
Datum   04.07.2011 04:18:35
Betreff [Healeys] Electronic Ignition
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
G'day

Without wanting to flog a dead horse, is anyone aware of an easy to read
descriptive article on the installation of electronic ignition to an
Austin-Healey? Perhaps someone amongst may have it on a website.

Many thanks

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
123_tune_manual_en.pdf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html