Re: [Healeys] BN4 reflectors

To: <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN4 reflectors
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:27:31 +0000
Perhaps the BN4's were all conical red but I have an early BN6 that never had
damage to the rear and my reflectors are amber and although conical for about
1/2" then have a flat tip. They appear original, I have not taken them apart
ever, other than removing them as a complete unit to paint the car. I am also
restoring an earlier BN6 but it did not have reflectors on when I got the car
and had been hit at the rear before.

Jean Caron