Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno
From: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:35:01 +1000
John Sims wrote:

>This was been kicked around on the Healey list. For all I can see, it is
>VERY pricey.
>
>John Sims, BN6
>Aberdeen, NJ

Back in 1967 we used to do something called Saturday afternoon
restorations by painting the 48 spokers with a $5 can of CHROMEBRIGHT
aerosol paint. Looked great under lights down main street later that night.

And by the way we gave the  knockoffs a good wack just in case a late
night competition started. Great care was required so that a miss-hit
did not damage the fresh resto. as one can was not enough for two restos.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html