[Healeys] Vacation in the US- Bonneville advice seeked (not Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Vacation in the US- Bonneville advice seeked (not Healey
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:43:49 +0200
Hello folks,

I am planning to spend my summer holidays in 2012 in the US and my sons
biggest wish is to visit Bonneville during that time (guess who inspired
him....). I fear that the Speedweek will be in August again, too be too
late for us. My Question : Were can I get information if there are other
interesting speed events at Bonneville in July?

Thanks for your advice

Thomas Willig
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html